The Rhone Rangers mission is to educate the public on Rhone varietal wine grapes grown in America and to promote the production and enjoyment of these wines, with emphasis on integration into our daily lives.
The focus in 2022 and beyond is for Rhone Rangers to be a voice in advocating the category of American Rhone wines.
Rhone Rangers members will benefit from:
- Public relations and media opportunities for American Rhone wines, wineries and winemakers. Grower members will be made aware of any opportunities specific to vineyards and viticultural practices.
- A digital media presence with enhanced winery listings on our website www.rhonerangers.org
- Promotional opportunities for members to connect with consumers/ buyers through participation in our annual Rhone Rangers Experience or other events as the opportunities evolve.
- Invitation to participate in virtual and physical event panel discussions related to viticultural practices specific to the vineyard location.
- Exposure to regional and national audiences through participation in the Rhone Rangers Road Shows and partnership events.
- The source for information on American Rhone wines on its website and social media platforms.
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, our Annual Membership Meeting is currently virtual.**
- Growers with less than 40 acres of Rhone type grapes: $125
- Growers with more than 40 acres of Rhone type grapes: $375
Please join! Complete your application and submit it with your credit card payment or print out and mail with your credit card information or check for the appropriate amount.
Please make checks payable to: The Rhone Rangers
PO Box 1724
Paso Robles, CA 93447