The Rhone Rangers mission is to educate the public on Rhone varietal wine grapes grown in America and to promote the production and enjoyment of these wines, with emphasis on integration into our daily lives.
The focus for 2019 and beyond is for Rhone Rangers to be a voice in advocating the category of American Rhone wines.
Rhone Rangers members will benefit from:
- Public relations and media opportunities for American Rhone wines, wineries and winemakers.
- A digital media presence with enhanced winery listings on our website www.rhonerangers.org
- Promotional opportunities for members to connect with consumers/ buyers.
- Exposure to regional and national audiences through participation in the Rhone Rangers Road Shows and partnership events.
- Digital marketing for chapter and Rhone Rangers-themed events and activities.
- The source for information on American Rhone wines on its website and social media platforms.
- Our partnership with WiVi, the largest industry gathering on the Central Coast presented by Wine Business Monthly (WBM) scheduled Wednesday, March 13, 2019. Save the date and plan to join us for the Rhone Rangers Annual Luncheon Meeting to be held during WiVi.
- Growers with less than 40 acres of Rhone type grapes: $125
- Growers with more than 40 acres of Rhone type grapes: $350
Please join! Complete your application and submit it with your credit card payment or print out and mail with your credit card information or check for the appropriate amount.
Please make checks payable to: The Rhone Rangers
PO Box 1724
Paso Robles, CA 9344